June 8, 2012 in Uncategorized
We’ve ordered an the entire barrel from Jack Daniel’s – and we’d like to share it with you. They’ve sent us the whiskey from a single barrel, individually bottled and labeled, and along with it the barrel itself. The barrel we plan to turn into a table and place it in O’Toole’s, and if you’d like you can be part of that.
Here’s what joining the club gets you:
● Bottle of Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, their highest grade of whiskey, with an O’Toole’s 2011 medallion
● Embroidered polo shirt
● Use of the Celtic Room for free*
● Laminated membership card
● Your name on a plaque to be mounted on the barrel
● $1 discount on Single Barrel or Gentleman Jack in any of our bars.
*Once per year
All of this is provided at a cost of $100.
If you’d like to sign up, speak to your bartender at any of our locations.